WWE TV ratings for Raw and Smackdown reveal their rating slide has stopped. What do Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff need to do now to turn it around?
KOP takes the temperature of the podcasters, journalists and the IWC. He revisits a past idea and puts a spin on it.
He also looks at the major independents to see if there are doing any better. Plus Brawn Strowman signs for big money. Plus, the start of some superstar makeovers.
Support the Wrestling is Real Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, All Things Media and the Broadcasters Podcast.
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio.