WWE Creative Changes Make the IWC Divide… and Cancel?! KOP looks at the effect the new WWE Executive Directors have made so far.
The IWC is split over the new creative changes made so far by the incoming WWE Executive Directors Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff. The IWC is also at odds over AEW following their Fyter Fest event. KOP looks to explain the situation and extinguish the heat from the most vocal of wrestling fans.
Plus, Impact Wrestling might soon land at a new TV home. Seth Rollins and his money are getting to his head. KOP previews and predicts Impact Wrestling Slammiversary.
Support the Wrestling is Real Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, Squared Circle of Pop Culture and the Broadcasters Podcast.
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio.