KOP analyzes why WWE needs more than NXT in order to stay on top of all other major wrestling promotions come this October.
The major independents are presenting big events for the fall:
- All Elite Wrestling debuts on TNT and presents Full Gear November 9th.
- Impact Wrestling presents Bound For Glory followed by a TV move to AXS TV.
- Major League Wrestling presents their first PPV with Saturday Night Superfight.
- Ring Of Honor looks to further rebuild it ranks with Death Before Dishonor and Final Battle.
KOP explains the WWE has in front of them and how moving to NXT will not be the last move they will make for the sake of competition.
Support the Wrestling is Real Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Visiting his sponsors King Of Amazon (which is Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com, HalloweenCostumes (www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween) and NordVPN (www,kingofpodcasts.com/vpn)
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Subscribe to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting and the Broadcasters Podcast.