KOP analyzes the widespread changes to WWE’s TV Product. How much has the new FOX deal and AEW’s TNT debut ultimately affected WWE’s TV product.
So far the following has happened with WWE’s TV Product in 2019:
- A slew of veterans (Bruce Pritchard, Jeff Jarrett, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman) have come back to right the ship.
- More hall of famers and part-timers have been brought back for big events that at anytime ever before. (Batista, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Goldberg, Trish Stratus, Stone Cold Steve Austin, RAW Reunion and the impending SmackDown debut on Fox).
- NXT moves to USA Network on Wednesday September 18th for two hours live every week to go head-to-head against AEW on TNT.
- Now, Post Wrestling’s John Pollock has confirmed that the next WWE draft is scheduled for next month and it will begin on Friday, October 11th on Friday Night SmackDown in Las Vegas. The draft will continue into Monday Night Raw on October 14th from Denver, Colorado.
Plus, Chris Jericho searches for the missing AEW World Title. Fallout from AEW All Out and what’s to come at AEW Full Gear. Scarlett Bordeaux and Killer Kross are on the outs from Impact Wrestling.
Support the Wrestling is Real Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Visiting his sponsors King Of Amazon (which is Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com, HalloweenCostumes (www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween) and NordVPN (www,kingofpodcasts.com/vpn)
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Subscribe to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting and the Broadcasters Podcast.
Please consider making a donation for Hurricane Dorian Relief in the Bahamas by going to this gofundme page by Bahamian-born NBA Player Buddy Hield https://www.gofundme.com/f/r28pr-hurricane-dorian-relief-in-the-bahamas