KOP previews and gives his predictions for AEW AllOut this weekend. How well the promotion will attract viewers for the October launch?
- Will a cold Kenny Omega match versus PAC build enough buzz without Jon Moxley?
- Are casual fans all in on Hangman Page being able to beat Chris Jericho?
- How will the wrestling nation look at this pay-per-view in anticipation of their TV launch?
- Will this promotion live up to the peak expectations that wrestling fans hope it will do?
- Has WWE done enough with their own programming problems to overcome the new AEW Obstacle?
Support the Wrestling is Real Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Visiting his sponsors King Of Amazon (which is Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com, HalloweenCostumes (www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween) and NordVPN (www,kingofpodcasts.com/vpn)
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Subscribe to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting and the Broadcasters Podcast.